Belgium - Starting Now
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; Master degree is preferred.
Experience and Technical Skills
▪ Knowledge and affinity with Devops and Agile Operations and development Methodologies such as continuous integration and deployment.
▪Hands-on experience and detailed understanding of cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or private cloud technologies for managing public and on premise cloud infrastructure.
▪Demonstrable knowledge DevOps preferred programming languages such as Python and Go
▪Container tools Docker, Docker-Compose.
▪Container Orchestration and Clustering tools such as DCOS and Kubernetes Cloud/Infrastructure configuration management tools: Ansible, Terraform…
▪Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, Sysdig and ELK is a plus.
▪Knowledge of, or exposure to Object Storage Systems S3, Swift or Minio.
▪Experience with reliability architecture of large, distributed and complex systems.
▪Experience with Issue and requirements tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence.
Communication & Soft Skills
▪ Self-starter, able to work autonomously, detail oriented, and ability to work under pressure and short timelines.
▪ Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
▪ Result oriented and highly flexible (also with relation to tasks).
▪ Dynamic, start-up, and disruptive environment experience preferred.
Fluent English is mandatory as training of customers & partners is part of the scope.
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills