Belgium - Starting Now
YOUR CHALLENGES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Klarrio is a young, fast-growing Cloud Native Services Integrator, specializing in streaming data platforms and analytics.
As a Data Scientist you will be specializing in real-time analytics, natural language processing, deep learning, data visualization and ETL. Together with our data-engineers, dev-ops team and site reliability engineers you will be developing scalable and performant cloud solutionsanalytics applications that are based on open source technologies.
THE PROJECTS YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
As a company focusing on the streaming field, you will be mainly working with tools to process real-time incoming streams. By building proof of concepts and applications with state-of-the-art technology, you show businesses how to get real-time insight and value out of data. You’ll be experimenting with different new technologies and figuring out the best way to help businesses in their digital transformation. This brings a variety of tasks such as: analytics, visualization, distributed programming, deployment and dockerization. If you love staying on top of technology and getting out of your comfort zone, this job is right for you. You’ll get the chance to prove yourself, improve yourself and learn, to be an expert in streaming analytics..
KEY TO THE ROLE IS AN ABILITY TO:
- Manipulate, clean and transform large data sets, both in real-time and in batch;
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to extract insights from the data;
- Build data science models to predict, classify, segment & cluster, make recommendations and interpret natural language, images and other non-structured data;
- Produce interactive, real-time visualizations leveraging open-source libraries and dashboards;
- Deploy data science models into real-time scalable applications and productize them;
- Provide support to applications which have been deployed
WHAT SUPERPOWERS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong analytical and logical thinking capabilities
- An interest to solve problems through quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of distributed systems (Spark, Flink, Kafka) and real-time processing is key
- Experience with one or multiple programming languages such as Scala and Python is essential.
- Hands on experience with some data mining and machine learning techniques (e.g. Random Forest, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, etc)
- Statistics and programming are like a second nature to you
- Willingness to learn and curiousness in new technologies
- Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-proof organization
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Join an innovative, ambitious and 100% future-proof organization that will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills.
On top of a competitive compensation package, we’ll add Performance Bonuses, Health Insurance, Retirement planning and a Mobility Package.
A place to learn, experiment and exercise your brain, in order to strengthen your powers and feed your passion. Internal and external training programs to grow your skills.
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills