Belgium - Starting Now
Klarrio is working on a daily basis on very cool and challenging data projects.
When these projects are put into production and are running mission-critical workloads, the right infrastructure and platform resiliency are required. With skyrocketing demand for real-time data processing, along with an ever-increasing volume of data, manual processes for deployment and configuration of cloud services are simply no longer an option. Robust mechanisms and automation must be in place to make sure the solution can be deployed, scales, and is equally able to handle unexpected events.
We at Klarrio, are looking for engineers to take a crucial role in creating reliable production platforms.
You will be working on a wide range of projects in various domains such as Smart Cities, Transport & Logistics, Telecom, Innovative Technology Solution Providers, and Public Infrastructure. Check out some of our projects and customers.
You will be part of a team that focuses on automating data platforms tailored to the needs of the client in an agile manner. The development of these platforms requires a multidisciplinary team consisting of developers who are not afraid to take initiative and have an eye for quality. Klarrio will strive to make sure that your deliverables are in line with your interests and your skillset. We believe in our in-house synergies between team members to create the best possible solution for our customers. Therefore we always work on a project basis and don’t do body shopping.
We are looking for IT professionals with a drive for getting things done with a willingness to help others be successful in their job and a knack for always being a step ahead.
You are a naturally collaborative person and eager to propose creative solutions to challenging problems.
As an engineer, ideally you possess the following qualifications:
- Masters degree, or equivalent practical experience, in Computer Science or a related technical field involving software/systems engineering.
- Programming experience in either Go, Python, or Rust.
- Knowledge of computer networking (TCP/IP, Firewalls, DNS, SSL, …)
- Understanding of Operating System concepts
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, …
- Hands-on experience with containers orchestrators like Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform and Ansible at scale
- Affinity with security across different parts of the stack
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines across a variety of technologies
Extra assets are:
- Knowledge of distributed systems.
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Basic knowledge of database systems (SQL or NoSQL)
- Affinity with the Agile development methodology
We don’t expect you to check all the boxes. An eagerness to learn with practical experience and a “can do”-attitude goes a very long way. The team synergies we build will help you both share your own knowledge and learn from each other.
We offer a compensation package that contains a competitive salary, a phone with limitless subscription, performance bonuses, health insurance, retirement planning, meal vouchers, additional holidays, and a Mobility Package.
You’ll be supplied with a high-quality laptop, dual-screen setup, and mobile phone. Our offices are located in the center of Antwerp (only a 5-minute walk from central station) and equipped with standing/sitting desks, ergonomic office chairs, and free beverages/refreshments.
You’ll be working in a technologically advanced environment with a broad variety of opportunities to improve your skills (technical puzzles, courses, certifications, regular and on-the-job training) in collaboration with highly skilled engineers. And perhaps the most important of all, you’ll be able to do this with a bunch of like-minded individuals while enjoying one of our multiple yearly events.