Antwerp (Belgium) - Starting Now
Klarrio provides professional services in Data Engineering and Data Analytics specialising in streaming data pipelines and platforms. Originating in Belgium, Klarrio has grown rapidly, establishing offices in the Netherlands, USA, Australia and Germany.
The initial focus of the role will be in our Operations team to support and improve the operational reliability and efficiency of our cloud-native data services platforms. Monitoring, support and problem resolution of our global platforms using a follow the sun principle, in which each of the regions has responsibility for operational governance during their business normal hours.
However, the emphasis for the role will be on the further development of automation and orchestration tools.
You’ll become part of an agile, multidisciplinary and proactive IT team. We have a no nonsense mentality where we just want to get things done, lean and mean. Continuous research and education are crucial for the Klarrio team to stay ahead in the various domains. We have a strong culture of learning & knowledge sharing, both internally as well as externally.
What we are looking for
An IT professional with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. You are a naturally collaborative person and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
We are looking for someone who worked hard for the following skills:
- Cloud Technologies
- Cloud provider experience such as AWS, Azure, VMware, OpenStack, GCP
- Container Orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Nomad.
- Infrastructure management tools such as Terraform, Packer
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Saltstack, Puppet.
- System/programming skills
- Linux System Administrator & Networking (e.g. VPN, IPSEC, Firewall management)
- Programming skills in Go, Python.
- Alerting & Monitoring tools
- Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager
- Logging tools such as ELK stack(Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Messaging stacks
- Publish, subscribe protocols such as MQTT, Kafka or Pulsar
Key to the role is an ability to:
▪ gather, assess and diagnose information from customers and systems
▪ logically problem solve in real-time
▪ decide and act on remediation actions
▪ further develop our operations tools and processes based on what you and others in our team learn
Interest and proficiency in software development are essential, as you are expected to develop your skill set beyond Operations into areas such as DevOps, Data Engineering and Data Science. There will be an initial training period in Antwerp with our European team, and an expectation that you continue to learn and develop with our support.
Remuneration will reflect what you bring to the role and how you contribute to the growth of our business.
If you are interested please send an application to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills