Klarrio’s Data Strategy Discovery (DSD) process is designed for organisations who want a quick, low-risk and high-impact implementation blueprint for building a long-term data architecture—at a fixed and affordable cost.
The DSD involves three distinct steps:
- In-depth analysis of existing data
- Audit and analysis of current data sources
- Analysis/understanding of your data processing goals
- Analysis/understanding of the organisation’s business goals
- Data-capture capability roadmap
- Data-insight capability roadmap
- Data productisation & scalability roadmap
- A detailed blueprint for implementing the data strategy plan
Our DSD team offers you seasoned data engineers, data scientists, and strategic business development experts to help you make the critical data decisions needed to enhance and future-proof your organisation’s competitiveness.