Belgium - Starting Now
YOUR TECH CHALLENGES & RESPONSIBILITIES
At Klarrio we are specialized in building streaming data pipelines and IoT platforms. As a Data Engineer it is your responsibility to build the necessary components for these cloud platforms, based on open source technologies.
You will be challenged to investigate and learn new technologies to meet the increasing demands on latency, scalability, reliability, …
THE PROJECTS YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
Given that we have multiple clients, you will be working on a wide range of projects in various domains (Smart Cities, Transport & logistics, Telecom, Public Infrastructure) in an international context.
You’ll become part of an agile, multidisciplinary R&D team. We have a no nonsense mentality where we just want to get things done, lean and mean. Continuous research and education are crucial for the Klarrio team to stay ahead in the various domains. We have a strong culture of knowledge sharing, both internally as well as externally. To stimulate this sharing culture, our developers are all working in our Antwerp offices.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
An IT professional with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. You are a naturally collaborative person and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a data engineer, you show :
- Knowledge of Linux OS and scripting languages (shell, python, … ).
- Experience with network programming and/or server-side projects, preferably micro-service architectures & distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with (streaming) data frameworks and tools (Spark, Flink, Storm, Kafka, …. ).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills.
On top of a competitive compensation package, we’ll add Performance Bonuses, Health Insurance, Retirement planning and a Mobility Package.
A place to learn, experiment and exercise your brain, in order to strengthen your powers and feed your passion. Internal and external training programs to grow your skills.
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills