Antwerp (Belgium) - Starting Now
Are you passionate about data and looking for new opportunities in the dynamic world of cloud, streaming data and the Internet of Things? Do you want to join a young, fast growing international company with big aspirations? We at Klarrio are looking for engineers to take a crucial role in our high quality demanding production environment.
Klarrio delivers top notch custom data platforms, expert in handling huge quantity of real-time streaming data, in a world of high pace continuous delivery where the demand for high quality software engineering never stops. To cope with the challenges that this entails, Klarrio builds a dynamic team that tackles the problems in a coordinated agile manner. We need real engineers who want to use their expertise in order to ensure the quality and performance of the code that runs in production. You will closely work together with software engineering teams to continuously improve the product and substitute automation for human labor.
Are you the perfect match? Klarrio finds its roots in open source, cloud native and distributed computing technologies. Lots of these technologies are new and upcoming; you need to be passionate about learning about these. We ask you to be customer focused, communicative, pragmatic and a down to earth teamplayer and have both a developers and devops mindset.
You will definitely have an advantage if you can tick-mark experience with the following:
- Cloud Technologies
- Cloud provider experience such as AWS, Azure, VMware, OpenStack, GCP
- Container Orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Nomad.
- Infrastructure management tools such as Terraform, Packer
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Saltstack, Puppet.
- System/programming skills
- Linux System Administrator & Networking (e.g. VPN, IPSEC, Firewall management)
- Some programming skills in Bash, Scala, Go, Python.
- Pub/sub protocols
- Knowledge in Kafka, MQTT, RabbitMQ,…
- Alerting & Monitoring tools
- Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager
- Logging tools such as ELK stack(Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Freshdesk, Zendesk, Atlassian tools (Jira & Confluence)
- Continous integration/deployment pipeline (Jenkins Gitlab CI/CD)
- Cloud Technologies
Beside a competitive salary and fringe benefits, Klarrio offers you an environment surrounded by well-knowledged people,interesting projects and new upcoming technologies. Klarrio gives you the opportunity to excel rapidly and get energized by all the cool stuff that is going on in the ‘cloud’ – world of streaming data.
Klarrio is a young but fast growing organization. Despite the short existence the experience of the founders and workforce is remarkable. Back in 2012 they already embraced the upcoming native cloud technologies and kept close relationships with Berkeley University. Currently companies are starting to value data more and more but also encounter challenges to successfully finalize related projects. Klarrio is THE partner to help these organizations in engineering data platforms and guiding them to embed these in their organizations. With serious clients like KPN, Cipal and Paribas Klarrio shows to have gained trust in larger scale organisations. Although Klarrio’s headquarter is Antwerp, it also has offices in the Netherlands, US, Australia and Germany.
We at Klarrio are ambitious… are you ready to join us?
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills